At all times, individuals are expected to follow the orders and guidance provided by the Provincial Health Officer (PHO).
Specific guidance for angling and hunting activities, including but not limited to:
· Only fish and hunt with members of your family or others you are living with.
· Maintain physical distancing (2 metres or 6 feet) from other individuals you come across.
· Do not share vehicles with individuals outside of your family or others you are living with.
· Fish and hunt locally.
· Wash your hands frequently, especially around communal areas such as boat ramps, gates, etc.
· Adhere to all travel advisories and self-isolation requirements.
· Adhere to all municipal, First Nation community, provincial and federal closures.
· Motorized recreation (including the use of off-road vehicles) is prohibited on CVWMA, at all times.
· Camping in designated areas (Duck Lake primitive site only) is closed until further notice.
· If you are not confident you can meet all of these conditions, please postpone your tip.
All angling and hunting regulations and licensing requirements are still in effect and the Conservation Officer Service is continuing to operate across BC.
You can purchase your CVWMA hunting and fishing license on-line at: